Monday, June 19, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Monica


Hi everyone. It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I am here today with my Designer inspiration for MHKDesigns. I am using an image from a beautiful set called Flutter and Fly


This was a very easy card to put together, but with a beautiful result. The bird and egg sticker I had in my stash and I added a fun sentiment from a Tim Holtz sticker set I had.


This is my last Designer Inspiration post for MHKDesigns. I hope that I have in some way inspired you with my creations and I have enjoyed working with Mynn's digital images.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the teal colorsmyouve chosen! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the mixed media feel of this card, Monica! Totally gorgeous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete